Us mums are constantly multi-tasking! And our kiddos are soaking it all up. We spent our weekend connecting over baking our favorite paleo blueberry muffins together. What better way to connect, learn, grow, taste, and create! Check out our latest recipe and try it yourself.
Wellness meets connection and learning when you make our take on Paleo Blueberry Muffins with the kids. Depending on their age, the bubs can take part in the measuring, mixing, the egg breaking, the pouring, and more!
As you go, teach them about why you choose the ingredients and nutrition that you do. If you’re following a paleo diet, talk to them about how our ancestors used to eat and what we know today. Have them taste almond milk vs regular milk to experience the differences. Every moment can be a learning opportunity!
PALEO BLUEBERRY MUFFIN INGREDIENT LIST
2 cups almond flour
2/3 cup tapioca flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-2 cups blueberries
2 eggs, room temperature
1/3 cup almond milk
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 175 C
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in separate bowls for each
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk away for up to a minute!
- Fold the blueberries into your consistent mixture
- Distribute the batter evenly into a 12-muffin baking sheet
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a beautiful, golden tone!
Post your delicious pics and tag us on social media! We would love to see your blueberry creations!